- Motor power supply is 3V~6V.
- All the parameter above is tested without load
- Please notice that the wooden outside is just a PROTECTION FILM. You need to TEAR OFF the yellow-brown protective paper outside the car chassis, and you will see the transparent clear car chassis inside.
- Please allow 1-2cm errors due to manual measurement
- Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated same
- Very handy and simple in assembling/disassembling.
- Strong components so as to withstand extreme terrain conditions.
- Transparent Car Chassis.
- Attractive design.
- Double layer structure, much of mounting holes, enough space
- The steel design is capable of withstanding competitional conditions.
- Lightweight design makes them suitable for a wide range of Quadcopter and Hexacopter Frames.
- Compact size.
- Offers great performance and value for money.
- Smooth throttle response for best RC experience.
- 0.9° NEMA14 35 x 35mm hybrid stepper motor
- General specification:
- Step angle: 0.9° ±5%
- Rated voltage: 12.54V
- Rated current: 0.38A
- Resistance: 30 ±10% Ohms
- Inductance: 25 ±20%mH
- Holding torque: 140mNm
- Cost-effectiveness of the injection-molding process.
- Elimination of machining operations.
- Low density: lightweight, low inertia.
- Uniformity of parts.
- Capability to absorb shock and vibration as a result of elastic compliance.
- The plank kit is very light
- Compatible with our MG995 Servo
- Supreme finish
- Smooth surface
- Long lasting life
- Low cost for control achieved
- High torque at startup and low speeds
- CNC equipment
- 3D printers
- Stepper motor with a standard interface, when used directly pluggable.
- A, B, C, D four-phase LED indicator which indicates the status of the stepper motor work.
- Compact size stepper motor perfect for small robotics applications.
- Chip all the pins have Input leads Mounted for easy connection to use
- XH-5P socket can be connected directly 28BYJ-48 Model stepper motor
- 3D PRINTERS
- CNC & DIY
- DEVELOPMENT PLATFORMS
- IOT TOOLS
- PROJECTS & EDUCATION
- ROBOTCS & DRONES
- TOOLS & ACCESSORIES