- The LCD Keypad shield is developed for Arduino compatible boards, to provide a user-friendly interface that allows users to go through the menu, make selections etc.
- It consists of a 1602 white character blue backlight LCD.
- The keypad consists of 6 keys select, up, right, down, left and reset.
- To save the digital IO pins, the keypad interface only uses one ADC channel.
- The key value is read out through a 5 stage voltage divider.
- 3D PRINTERS
- CNC & DIY
- DEVELOPMENT PLATFORMS
- IOT TOOLS
- PROJECTS & EDUCATION
- ROBOTCS & DRONES
- TOOLS & ACCESSORIES