128×64 Graphic LCD Smart Controller Display for RAMPS 1.4 3D Printer contains an SD-Card reader, a rotary encoder, and a 128×64 LCD display. You can easily connect it to your Ramps board using the “smart adapter”. After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don’t need your pc anymore, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card. Furthermore, all actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the Smart Controller. Print your 3D designs without PC, just with a g-code design stored on the SD card.
Compares to the 2004 Smart LCD Controller With Adapter, this 128×64 screen can display much more information, which would help for you run the 3D printer without a computer.
- Popular RepRap 3D Printer LCD Controller and SD Card Reader Included adapter for RAMPS 1.4 board Fully supported by Marlin firmware With Smart LCD Controller you can print 3D designs without USB connection to your computer.
- LED background light control circuit
- This controller is 100% compatible with original design.
- LED background light control circuit, a small function of intelligent controller, With pin short time to decide on all LED turn or steering 30 seconds
- You can turn on the light time to do long or short form of the adjustment TRIM R4100K from 10 seconds to 2 minutes If you use a print job at night and parts department, which means that the new modifications LCD back light would be suitable for you.
- Large screen display 128×64 LCD (3.2″)
- SD card slot at the back, able to directly select a file and print
|Display||128columns x 64lines|
|Display Size||About 3 inches|
|Cable Length||30 CM|
|Supply Voltage (V)||5|
- 1 x 128×64 Smart LCD controller for ramps 1.4.
- 1 x Smart Adapter.
- 2 x 30cm FRC Cable.