3D Printer Controller Board RAMPS 1.4 Arduino Mega Shield is an all-in-one design to fit the necessary components for a 3D printer into one plug in shield for an Arduino MEGA.
The plug in shield design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics sockets for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion. Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack. Ramps boards are the heart of most DIY 3D printers on the market and a nice clean compact way to integrate all the systems into a compact enclosure mountable format.
RAMPS can only work when connected to its motherboard Mega 2560 and A4988/DRV8825. Owning to its stability in operation and great compatibility with the most 3D printer (all RepRap-model such as Prusa i2 and i3). The combination of Ramps1.4 + MEGA2560 + A4988/DRV8825 is becoming a mainstream of DIY 3D printer control board.
- Expandable to control other accessories.
- 3 Mosfets for heater / fan outputs and 3 thermistor circuits.
- Fused at 5A for additional safety and component protection.
- Heated bed control with additional 11A fuse.
- Shield has on pin header sockets so they can be replaced easily or removed for use in future designs.
- I2C and SPI pins left available for future expansion.
- All the Mosfets are hooked into PWM pins for versatility.
- Servo style connectors are used to connect to the end stops, motors, and LEDs.
- These connectors are rated for 3A, very compact, and globally available.
- SD Card add on available.
- LEDs indicate when heater output on..
- Option to connect 2 motors to Z for Prusa Mendel.
|Supply Voltage (V)||12|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||100x60x26 mm|
Package Includes :
- 1 x RAMPS 1.4/1.5/1.6 board