lm8uu 8mm / lm10uu 10mm / lm12uu 12mm Linear Motion Bearing are mostly used in 3D printers and CNC(Computer Numerical Control) machines. An LM8UU 8mm Linear Motion Bearing can provide low friction motion along a single axis, hence find a wide range of applications in DIY and robotics prototyping.
This lm8uu 8mm / lm10uu 10mm / lm12uu 12mm Linear Motion Bearing closed type ball bushing has an 8mm810mm/12mm bore and 15mm outer diameter is suitable for use in a mounted slide unit to carry components. These Bearings has various standardized parts which are interchangeable, so need no worry about replacement of any worn parts.
Since Linear Motion bearings slide along the round shaft, for the reliable and smooth motion the shaft must be lubricated. The quality of the shaft directly influences the quality of linear motion we get. So, using chrome plated and hardened shaft may serve beneficial.
- Outer Casing: Chromium Steel
- Low friction, optimum loading capacity, long life.
- It has linear bearing ball cage, hardened coat at both end rings.
- No worry if replacement of any worn part.
- Low noise even in high-speed operation.
|Model||LM8UU / LM10UU / LM12UU|
|Outer Casing||Chromium Steel|
|Shaft ID(mm)||8 /10 /12|
Package Includes :
- 1 x LM8UU 8 MM / LM10UU 10MM / LM12UU 12MM / LM12UU 16MM / LM20UU 12MM Linear Motion Bearing.