The stepper motors move in precisely repeatable steps, hence they are the motors of choice for the machines requiring precise position control. The NEMA 23 10.1KgCm Bipolar Hybrid Stepper Motor provides excellent response to starting, stopping and reversing pulses from stepper motor driver. One can equip them on CNC Milling, CNC Router like application which demands extra torque than provided by NEMA17 Stepper Motors.
This NEMA 23 Stepper Motor is a powerhouse when it comes to larger machines that require extra torque. The NEMA 23 10.1 kg-cm Hybrid Stepper Motor can provide 10.1 kg-cm of torque at 2.8A current per phase. The motor’s shaft has been machined for good grip with a pulley, drive gear etc. and especially avoiding stall or slip.
- Supreme finish
- Smooth surface
- Long lasting life
- Low cost for control achieved
- High torque at startup and low speeds
- Simplicity of construction
- Can operate in an open loop control system
- Low maintenance
- Less likely to stall or slip
- Will work in any environment
- Can be used in robotics in a wide scale.
- High reliability
- The rotation angle of the motor is proportional to the input pulse.
- The motor has full torque at standstill (if the windings are energized)
- Precise positioning and repeatability of movement since good stepper motors have an accuracy of 3 – 5% of a step and this error is non-cumulative from one step to the next.
- Excellent response to starting/stopping/reversing.
- Very reliable since there are no contact brushes in the motor. Therefore, the life of the motor is simply dependent on the life of the bearing.
- The motors response to digital input pulses provides open-loop control, making the motor simpler and less costly to control.
- It is possible to achieve very low-speed synchronous rotation with a load that is directly coupled to the shaft.
- A wide range of rotational speeds can be realized as the speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
Package includes :
- 1 x NEMA17 1.7A/1.8° Stepper Motor