PIR Motion Sensor HC-SR501 Motion Detector Pyroelectric Infrared Module is a pyroelectric device that detects motion by measuring changes in the infrared levels emitted by surrounding objects. This motion can be detected by checking for a high signal on a single I/O pin.
Module provides an optimized circuit that will detect motion up to 6 meters away and can be used in burglar alarms and access control systems. The PIR sensor and Fresnel lens are fitted onto the PCB. This enables the board to be mounted inside a case with the detecting lens protruding outwards, whilst still allowing easy access to the controls inside the case.
It is used to sense movement of people, animals, or other objects. They are commonly used in burglar alarms and automatically-activated lighting systems.
- Compact size (24 x 32 mm)
- Infrared sensor: dual element, low noise, high sensitivity
- Light sensor: CdS photocell (can be add as customer requirement
- Infrared Sensor with Control Circuit Board
- The Sensitivity and Holding Time Can be Adjusted
- Blockade time: 2.5s (Default)
- Sensitive Setting: Turn to Right, Distance Increases (About 7M); Turn to Left, Distance Reduce (About 3M)
- Time Setting: Turn to Right, Time Increases (About 200S); Turn to Left, Time Reduce (About 5S).
|Color||White + Green OR White + Blue|
|Operating Voltage Range||DC4.5-20V|
|Average Current Consumption (mA)||<60uA|
|Distance Measuring Range||3 to 7m (can be adjusted)|
|Output Type||(High/ Low-level Signal) 3.3V TTL output|
|Work temperature||-20 ~ +80°C|
|Dimensions (mm) LxWxH||32 x 24 x 18|
Package Includes :
- 1 x PIR Motion Sensor Detector Module HC-SR501.