This 5V DC 28BYJ-48 Stepper Motor is small, inexpensive and high-quality geared step motor. The 28BYJ-48 Stepper Motor and ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver is a widely popular combination of the stepper motor and stepper driver, because of the stability and reliability of the system.
These stepper motors consume high current and hence a driver IC like the ULN2003 is mandatory. The main purpose of ULN2003 is to amplify the control signals from the Arduino, so as to drive the 28BYJ-48 Stepper Motor. If you will give the ULN2003 stepper driver a certain pulse signal, it will drive step motor to a certain angle. The control of Stepper Motor movement angle is done by controlling the number of stepper motor driver pulses. The speed of the stepper motor rotation is also controllable by controlling the frequency of the pulses.
One of the most significant advantages of a stepper motor is its ability to be accurately controlled in an open loop system. Open loop control means no feedback information about position is needed. This type of control eliminates the need for expensive sensing and feedback devices such as optical encoders. Your position is known simply by keeping track of the input step pulses.
Stepper motor driver board with ULN2003 has A, B, C, D four-phase LED which indicates the status of the stepper motor work.
- Stepper motor with a standard interface, when used directly pluggable.
- A, B, C, D four-phase LED indicator which indicates the status of the stepper motor work.
- Compact size stepper motor perfect for small robotics applications.
- Chip all the pins have Input leads Mounted for easy connection to use
- XH-5P socket can be connected directly 28BYJ-48 Model stepper motor
Package Includes :
- 1 x 28BYJ-48 Stepper Motor
- 1 x ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver