100K Ohm NTC Thermistors with 1m cable for 3D Printer is a temperature sensor in which the thermistor chip is welded with leads by alloy soldering process, then partially treated by glass sealing. The element has a bead form with good stability, small size and rapid response.
In most RepRaps, a thermistor senses the temperature of the Hot End. Often a second thermistor senses the temperature of the Heated Bed. 100K Ohm Thermistor NTC 3950 1% is for hot ends and heated beds. It works with all open source 3D Printer electronics including RAMPS 1.4 for use with Reprap Prusa Mendel and others. It can be used with Sprinter Marlin etc.
Widely used in temperature sensors,electronic thermometers and eternity calendar, temperature compensation,various kinds of household appliances as well as Industrial, medical, environmental protection, weather and food processing equipment etc.
- 100k Ohm NTC Thermistor.
- NTC Thin Film Thermistor Cable.
- Nominal value: R25 (25 ℃) : (common) 1.5K, 2K, 5K, 10K, 20K, 30K, 47K, 50K, 100K, 200K, 500K, etc.
- Resistance precision: ± 1%, ± 2%, ± 3%.
- B value R25/50 (common) 3435k, 3600k, 3950k, 3990k, 4100k, 4200k, etc.
- B value accuracy: ± 1%.
- Recommend the use of parameters: R25℃ = 100 k B25/50 = 3950 k ± 1%)
|Temperature Measuring Range (°C)||−40 to 270|
|Material||Glass sealed single end|
|Type Coefficient||NTC, Beta: 3950|
|Cable Length||1 Meter|
|Width (mm)||1.8 (Body Diameter)|
Package Includes :
- 1 x Thermistor 100k NTC with 1 Meter Cable