This is 1M GT2 6mm/10mm Width Open Timing Belt Black For 3D Printer made from NEOPRENE – Synthetic Rubber reinforced with fiberglass cords for superior strength. Neoprene – an oil-resistant substitute for natural rubber, was invented by DuPont scientists.
1M GT2 Width 6mm/10mm Black Open Timing Belt For 3D Printer, timing chain or cam belt is a part of an internal combustion engine that synchronizes the rotation of the engine, motor, or stepper motor with the farther connected end.
The timing belt is also called as the synchronous belt is popularly known for its non-slipping mechanical drive belt. It is composed of flexible belt which contains row of teeth embedded on the inner surface of the belt. Timing pulley and belt works when the toothed parts become compatible with each other.
It is a belt that usually features teeth on the inside surface, while a timing chain is a roller chain.
Widely used in mechanical devices, printers/photocopiers, 3d printer, robotics, automation, etc.
- Precision registration and timing with no loss of high torque carrying capability
- Minimal vibration and chordal effect Positive slip proof engagement
- Wide speed range, especially important when the entire speed range is developed from a single source
- Virtually no elongation (stretching) due to wear
- Power transmission efficiency is not lost with use
- Clean operation, no need for lubrication
- Reduced noise
- Long, dependable trouble-free service
|Belt Material||Neoprene (Synthetic Rubber)|
|Core Wire Material||Glass Fiber|
|Total Length||1 Meter|
|Belt Tooth Surface||Standard (Single Sided)|
|Width (mm)||6mm OR 10mm|
Package Includes :
- 1 x 1M GT2 Width 6mm/10mm Black Open Timing Belt For 3D Printer.